Type VR32 Voltage Regulator
Building on decades of design and manufacture, Eaton’s Cooper Power Systems continues to innovate in the field of power distribution system voltage control.
We listen to our customers and pass your experience and suggestions on to Cooper’s design team. In recent years, innovation arising from this feed-back, has included all pole mount regulators to be supplied with
- Seismically rated substation bases
- Full 304L Stainless Steel construction
- Control front panels tailored to Australasian electrical conventions
- Internal auxiliary power supplies to support customer loads such as SCADA hardware.
In addition, Cooper has released:
- The remarkable QuickDrive™ Tap Changer, delivers ¼ second response with no charging time for next operation – quick response to changing load conditions; reduced arcing; less contact erosion.
- The highly popular Leader/ Follower scheme which enables a group of two to three single-phase voltage regulators to operate with synchronised tapping.
- The latest CL-7 regulator control with world leading features.
- The environmentally attractive pad-mount voltage regulator range, now including the 3in1 Pad-Mount Regulator option.
- Tap changer motor capacitor has been relocated from inside the tank to the control cabinet for improved life span and maintenance accessibility.