Our Story

From supplying the first Bell telephone exchange into Wellington in 1903, to holding agencies for Albion trucks, Steam-rollers and Wormald Fire Systems, Arthur D Riley was an Engineer with a true entrepreneurial spirit.

Since its inception in 1909, Arthur D. Riley & Co. Ltd. (ADR) has been a wholly New Zealand owned Company. For many years it has concentrated on supply and service to the Utility Industry with special emphasis on Electricity, Water Meter and Metering as well as High Voltage equipment for the distribution network.

With over 100 years of activity, the company takes prides in the ongoing representation of a select group of manufacturers from across the globe and in the knowledge and competence of its technical personnel supplying solutions to the Industry in New Zealand and throughout the Pacific Islands.

100 logo 1909.JPG